Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Candidature] DarkSabaton

4 posters

Go down

[Candidature] DarkSabaton Empty [Candidature] DarkSabaton

Post by DarkSabaton Tue 23 Jun - 15:49

In Game name : DarkSabaton

Nationality: Poland

IRL presentation : Hello everyone, I,m from Poland and I live in Garwolin. I m studing in hight school. I m playing warband many years but in NW I started playing from September 2014 or 2013. I m good at cav and I hope to back fighting to this Regiment Smile, I see many times in action the 8e and in my opinion this regiment is the best cav reg so That why I want come back to this clan Smile. I m patriot and i love history and militaria Smile.

In Game availabilities : I can come to events and trainings

Experience on Mount and Blade : Warband - Napoleonic Wars : I started played in nw in cracked version.  I was SgtMaj in 506th. In this clan I m the best cav. When I started play in oryginal NW I joined to this Regiment, but through my problems with the internet I had to leave the regiment. When my problems end I come back to NW. I joined to Polish Reg. FRK. I was commander in battles ( lieutenant ). When Regiment go down I come to 5te. I play there like 4 month.

Have you ever been in a Napoleonic Wars regiment before ? : Yes, I was been in 4-5 regiments Smile

How did you discover the 8e Régiment de Hussards ?: When I bought legit NW i been very happy Smile and i search server for only cav fight. When i started play i see 4 men of this caln in action. I can told one: good job in fight 8e Wink

What are your motivations in joining us ?:  I want check my skills in cav and i want get more exp in fight in cav Smile

What do you think you can bring to the regiment ? (skills, talents, competences): My sabre Wink Regiment will be have player, who always want fight in battles Smile I try to quickly learn new things and pass my experience for another people Smile

Can you participate financially in the developpement of the regiment (teamspeak, servers, orgies...)? : No I cant, because I m under 18

Additionals informations that you consider necessary? : I think I said everything what is important Smile

DarkSabaton

Back to top Go down

[Candidature] DarkSabaton Empty Re: [Candidature] DarkSabaton

Post by Norajh Tue 23 Jun - 20:06

Welcome Smile

(For interviewers : à ceux qui font passer les entretiens, linkez le plan Q aux nouvelles recrues, ajoutez les aux roster forum & ts, groupe steam, forum, etc)
Norajh
Norajh

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSabaton Wed 24 Jun - 8:46

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

DarkSabaton

Back to top Go down

Post by Telnitz Wed 24 Jun - 19:11

Welcome in DarkSabaton Smile
Get on TS when you'll be available in order to have an interview with either Lubukill or Harford before being fully accepted to the regiment.
Telnitz
Telnitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Harford Wed 24 Jun - 20:19

Entretien TS effectué, accepté au sein du 8ème Régiment de Hussards
Welcome !

(i forget shiet soz)
Harford
Harford

Back to top Go down