Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application SpArTAcUS (Captain_LUSTmolch)

+2
Rastignac
Captain_LUSTmolch
6 posters

Go down

Application SpArTAcUS (Captain_LUSTmolch) Empty Application SpArTAcUS (Captain_LUSTmolch)

Post by Captain_LUSTmolch Fri 24 Apr - 20:17

In Game name : Captain_LUSTmolch (I will change it to SpArTAcUS if I will be accepted in your Regiment)

Nationality: Germany

IRL presentation : You can call me Chris or Sparta. Im living in Germany and Im going to school for get the German A Level.

In Game availabilities : Im not very active but I think I will be able to play  4-5 times in a month.

Experience on Mount and Blade : Warband - Napoleonic Wars : I have like 2000 with Fire and Sword hours, 1500 Warband native hours and like 30 Napoleonic Wars but at least Im a good player I think.

Have you ever been in a Napoleonic Wars regiment before ? Yes, in a German one. HBKorps

How did you discover the 8e Régiment de Hussards ? My friend and me are looking for a Regiment since two weeks and we decided to do an application here.

What are your motivations in joining us ? Its the first time Ive spoken with other Greeks in this game so I want to keep it up.

What do you think you can bring to the regiment ? (skills, talents, competences) I think I have some skills which can be important for the clan.

Can you participate financially in the developpement of the regiment (teamspeak, servers, orgies...)? No, sorry Sad

Additionals informations that you consider necessary? I am not as active as the most NW players but I will come to Events if I have time.

Last edited by Captain_LUSTmolch on Fri 24 Apr - 22:26; edited 2 times in total

Captain_LUSTmolch

Back to top Go down

Application SpArTAcUS (Captain_LUSTmolch) Empty Re: Application SpArTAcUS (Captain_LUSTmolch)

Post by Rastignac Fri 24 Apr - 22:12

I AM SPARTACUS
Rastignac
Rastignac

Back to top Go down

Application SpArTAcUS (Captain_LUSTmolch) Empty Re: Application SpArTAcUS (Captain_LUSTmolch)

Post by Lubukill Sat 25 Apr - 0:05

Hello and welcome Smile
Get on the teamspeak when you'll be available in order to have an interview with either Harford or me in order to be fully accepted to the regiment.
Lubukill
Lubukill

Back to top Go down

Post by Harford Sat 25 Apr - 16:00

Entretien TS effectué, accepté au sein du 8ème Régiment de Hussards
Welcome !

Harford
Harford

Back to top Go down

Post by Perceval Sat 25 Apr - 16:59

welcome in 8e =D

Perceval

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_LUSTmolch Thu 30 Apr - 20:35

Thx guys!

Captain_LUSTmolch

Back to top Go down

Post by Norajh Sun 10 May - 11:40

oubliez pas d'updater le roster ts et forum svp
Norajh
Norajh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down