[Candidature] Nestore

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Candidature] Nestore

Post by Nestore on Sat 3 Jan - 20:52

In Game name : Nestore

IRL presentation : Hi all, I am an Italian guy, I like music and arts and playing NW as well, I can speak English and I can understand French (I studied it, but I'm not good at speaking, long time that I don't practise).
In Game availabilites : Fair.

Experience on Mount and Blade : Warband - Napoleonic Wars : A decent amount of time on both.

Have you ever been in a Napoleonic Wars regiment before ? Yes!

How did you discover the 8e Régiment de Hussards ? Rastignac has a long tongue...

What are your motivations in joining us ? I want to join a cavalry regiment, because I always played in Line Infantry.

What do you think you can bring to the regiment (skills, talents, competences...) ? Good behaviour, decent skills (I'm good with bayonet and sword but less if I'm on a horse)

Can you participate financially in the developpement of the regiment (teamspeak, servers, orgies...)? For orgies maybe...

Additionals informations that you consider necessary? I could have time problems sometimes so I won't be able to join an event or to play until it ends.

Nestore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Candidature] Nestore

Post by Harford on Sun 4 Jan - 0:23

Hello and welcome there! Come on TS when you'll be available in order to have an interview with Telnitz or Lubukill before fully joining the regiment : 188.165.234.120:9991
Harford

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harford on Sun 4 Jan - 20:32

Entretien TS effectué, accepté au sein du 8ème Régiment de Hussards
Welcome !

Harford

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content