[Candidature]Casper

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Candidature]Casper

Post by Casper on Sat 1 Nov - 10:07

In Game name :Casper

IRL presentation: Hello everyone, I,m from Germany but now I live on Saudi Arabia becasue my father working there, I,m playing this game for like 3 years (NW), I,m good at cav and I hope you accept my app, I heard that 8e is best cav reg so That why I,m here :DDD

In Game availabilities : I can come to all events and trainings also

Experience on Mount and Blade : I,m playing NW for like 3 years and I learned many things about cav.

Have you ever been in a Napoleonic Wars regiment before?: Yes,( 63e, 77y, 2nd and 5e )

How did you discover the 8e Régiment de Hussards?: I was searching for best cav reg and they told me 8e :DD

What are your motivations in joining us?: I really want be good as cav I love trainings at cav

What do you think you can bring to the regiment (skills, talents, competences...)?: Loyalty, Activity,( I told you I really love cav so I will be active )

Can you participate financially in the developpement of the regiment (teamspeak, servers, orgies...)?: I don't have bank account I'm too young for that ;-;

Additionals informations that you consider necessary?: Hmmm I think one thing, I get lag sometimes but not always ;-;

Casper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Candidature]Casper

Post by Lubukill on Sat 1 Nov - 12:22

Hello and welcome Smile
You can come on TS when you'll be available to have an interview with either Telnitz or me before being fully accepted to the regiment : 188.165.234.120:9991

If we're not available, add us on steam and tell us to come ^^
Lubukill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Telnitz on Sun 2 Nov - 21:45

Entretien TS effectué, accepté au sein du 8ème Régiment de Hussards
Welcome !

Telnitz

View user profile

Back to top Go down