Candidate Nidal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Candidate Nidal

Post by WNidal on Sun 24 Aug - 23:12

In Game name : Nidal/Walter (I use both).

Nationality: Irish.

IRL presentation : My name is Walter, I'm 15 years of age and i'm from Dublin, Ireland.

In Game availabilities : About 5/7 times a week for about 2/3 Hours.

Experience on Mount and Blade : Warband - Napoleonic Wars : I have been in tons of regiments and am quite known in the community as Nidal, i have had some regiments you may of heard of e.g. 5 Kleist Infantrie Regiment. I have also been play mount & blade for about two years now. I was also a admin on the 8eGFCavalry server and My own servers.

Have you ever been in a Napoleonic Wars regiment before ? Yes, 5 Kleist Infantrie Regiment, 15th Cavalry, 3rd (Prince Of Wales) Dragoon Guards... (The List Continues).

How did you discover the 8e Régiment de Hussards ? Through Rival.

What are your motivations in joining us ? Its a regiment i would really like to join as its not only a cavalry regiment but it has a great reputation.

What do you think you can bring to the regiment ? (skills, talents, competences) If i am to be accepted i would also use my tags ingame to give the regiment a great name and on the forum i would be active and make people know i am in the 8e and show them how great we really are. I would also have a good discipline level in the regiment and show a good example to others.

Can you participate financially in the developpement of the regiment (teamspeak, servers, orgies...)? Yes, i also have my own ingame server and teamspeak server which i get for free.

Additionals informations that you consider necessary? No i think thats it xD.

WNidal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Candidate Nidal

Post by Lubukill on Sun 24 Aug - 23:31

Dayum, that name rings a bell Surprised Welcome Smile
You can join the TS when you'll be available to have an interview with an officer (Telnitz or me) before being fully accepted to the regiment : 188.165.234.120:9991
Lubukill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WNidal on Mon 25 Aug - 10:25

Thanks! Very Happy

WNidal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lubukill on Mon 25 Aug - 12:38

Entretien TS effectué, accepté au sein du 8ème Régiment de Hussards