Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOOD candidature Prinz Eugen

2 posters

Go down

GOOD candidature Prinz Eugen Empty GOOD candidature Prinz Eugen

Post by Prinz Eugen Wed 18 Jun - 19:33

In game name: mostly Prinz Eugen. You may find me under some troll names once in a while.
Nationality: Slovenian
IRL presentation: Im ugly looking to some, average to others. But im funny looking to everyone. No thats not a good thing. I have no empathy and follow no social morals. Except abortions. Thats just wrong people. I am a great guy to get drunk with.
In game availabilities: Not available on fridays. Other than that. If its not study times im available.
Experience on mount & blade: i have wasted almost a 1000 hours on this cheap shit game.
Yes i have been in a regiment before many times. I was always a ranker. #thuglife
I have discovered the 8e while walking through the woods. A holy spirit appeared before me. Saying that 8e is the path to heaven and 12 male virgins.
My motivations are. Kicking your asses 1v1 IRL m9. I wanna be trained properly. And i have seen that happening in 8e.
I can bring some cultural diversity to the regiment. As well as cannon fodder.
Alas i am a poor student kid who cannot financially support the regiment. I spend all my money on booze and basic price for sex with prostitutes.
Additional inforamtion: I am a very nice person to those close to me. I am a loyal dog. Always looking for a serious relationship. Message me on steam.

Prinz Eugen

Back to top Go down

GOOD candidature Prinz Eugen Empty Re: GOOD candidature Prinz Eugen

Post by Lubukill Wed 18 Jun - 20:14

Nice to see you back, we might do some other training hours now that you're back Razz
As it's a comeback, I don't think there's much need of an interview, welcome back m8
Lubukill
Lubukill

Back to top Go down