Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Candidature Fruity

3 posters

Go down

Candidature Fruity Empty Candidature Fruity

Post by ~-Fruity-~ Sun 23 Mar - 22:08

In Game name : Fruity

IRL presentation :   Hello there . My real name is Vagelis . Im coming from Greece and i am currently in the third (3rd) year of junior high school . Im keen on Maths , Physics and History and politics (i actually love politics Very Happy).  I am a quick learner and im a nice person to hung around .

In Game availabilites : I am mostly training in 8e_NoLances
Schedule;  I am online playing m&b almost every day

I cant play any game at :
Monday-Friday 6-12 pmGMT (8am-2 pm GMT+2 Greece - School)
Monday 6-8 GMT pm (8-10 pm GMT+2 Greece)
Tuesday 4-6 GMT pm (6-8 pm GMT+2 Greece)
Friday    4-6  GMT pm (6-8 pm GMT+2 Greece)

Experience on Mount and Blade : Warband - Napoleonic Wars : I have been playing Mount and Blade for 200 hours . Even though this might look too bad , i am always training my cavalry skills , so i am a lot better than any other 200-hour guy . I know how to block pretty much every hit and my cavalry is very good considering my very few hours i've played .

Have you ever been in a Napoleonic Wars regiment before ? Yes, ive been in the 21o_SB which was a line infantry regiment and in the 11e which is a cavalry one and i pretty much took part in every 1v1 / lb's

How did you discover the 8e Régiment de Hussards ? I knew 8e since i first joined noLances and meeting other 8e players such as Deamonette , who is a very good friend of mine . He even persuaded me to apply !  Very Happy 

What are your motivations in joining us ? Well , since 8e is a perfect cavalry regiment , i would be very happy to join it and be one of its members . I also have a few friends of mine in 8e , such as Deamonette and Rhen . What is more , im looking forward to meet new people and to train my cavalry skills more . Last but not least, i find line battles very awesome and i love 1v1's between cavalry regiments,  so i am looking for a proffesional team to join Very Happy

What do you think you can bring to the regiment (skills, talents, competences...) ? I believe i can bring great teamwork , even though im not the best as cavalry . Im also funny and i respect other people . What is more , i can speak English fluently which makes my communication with other people a lot better .  

Can you participate financially in the developement of the regiment (teamspeak, servers, orgies...)? Its Greece , everyone knows i can't  Sad  . Im so sorry , if i get in touch with the rest of the members and get to know them very well , i will think about making a small donation .

Additionals informations that you consider necessary? I think im fine . If you feel that something is missing from my real person information etc. feel free to ask it down below.

~-Fruity-~

Back to top Go down

Candidature Fruity Empty Re: Candidature Fruity

Post by Telnitz Mon 24 Mar - 18:13

Hi Fruity, welcome, you see, you didnt want to do it but afterall you did one of the best application  Laughing 
Get on TS when you'll have time / when you want, you'll have a talk with either Telnitz or me (think it will be me  Twisted Evil ) to be officially accepted in the regiment
188.165.234.120:9991
Telnitz
Telnitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Telnitz Mon 24 Mar - 21:20

Entretien TS effectué, accepté au sein du 8ème Régiment de Hussards
Welcome !

Telnitz
Telnitz

Back to top Go down