Candidature Rhen(cius)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Candidature Rhen(cius)

Post by Rhencius on Sat 22 Mar - 22:22

In Game name: Rhen(cius)

IRL presentation: 'Name's Ian, and I'm from the North (Norway). I take a higher education, and will next year (after the Summer) study social economics, history and philosophy, and international English in Germany (exchange year). I love history (and know a lot about the Napoleonic era), politics, languages, cultures, religions and gaming.

In Game availabilites: When I come home from school (currently); 15:30 GMT until 22/23:00 GMT. On days off, I can be reached at any time.

Experience on Mount and Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars: 700 hours as a rifle (commanding, as well), 300 hours as infantry (22nd, IR Nr4, and a few other minor regiments), the rest cavalry groupfighting and with the 11e. Lots of bigger linebattles experience, and as of just now, more 1 v 1's, admin on your own cavalry group fighting server (if that counts).

Have you ever been in a Napoleonic Wars regiment before? As mentioned previously; the 22nd, IR Nr4, 11e, but also the 15thHuss, 6thMiss (huge N&S regiment way back), and a few others.

How did you discover the 8e Régiment de Hussards? Cavalry groupfighting.

What are your motivations in joining us? I would like to improve my own cavalry skills, and I am of knowledge that the 8e is a skilled regiment. I hope to not only improve, but also repay the generosity (if) provided.

What do you think you can bring to the regiment (skills, talents, competences...)? Well, I'm fluent in several languages, I am a good cavalrist, active as well, and I'm good at teaching new(er) people the basics, and also enjoy doing so. In addition, I'm always willing to learn more. I obey the rules as they are set, as well.

Can you participate financially in the developpement of the regiment (teamspeak, servers, orgies...)? As of currently, I cannot. My providance can be given once I have a job.

Additional information that you consider necessary? No.

Rhencius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Candidature Rhen(cius)

Post by Lubukill on Sat 22 Mar - 22:35

Hi Rhen, welcome, nice to have you in Smile
Get on TS when you'll have time / when you want, you'll have a talk with either Telnitz or me to be officially accepted in the regiment Smile
188.165.234.120:9991
(I personnally can't do it this evening / night, but if Telnitz doesn't do it we'll do it tomorrow if you want)
Lubukill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreeG on Sun 23 Mar - 7:45

Welcome Rhen! I am happy to see you in the 8eRdH! =)

GreeG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince de Tolly on Sun 23 Mar - 10:59

Welcome Smile !
Prince de Tolly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhencius on Sun 23 Mar - 11:23

Thanks guys. Smile